QUESTIONS? The answers are here!
BEFORE YOU BOOK: Please be aware that all of the Holiday Homes you see here are privately-owned, not site-rentals! As such:- you will receive a quality and personal service from point of booking through to your actual stay and the Holiday Homes and their contents are of a much higher standard that you will expect to receive through a direct site booking.
In return - you are expected to treat the Holiday Homes with respect!
Please ensure you have read through the Terms and Conditions.
- Please note that all 7 or 14 night bookings MUST start on a Monday, Friday or Saturday. This can occasionally be more flexible during off-peak seasons, but is completely discretionary and should not be expected!
- Short breaks are available from Monday-Friday or Friday-Monday. Shorter weekend breaks can be catered for, but will be charged at the Fri-Mon pricing.
- Please email in the first instance to obtain your quote, it's helpful if you state the dates you require (please check availability first!), number of people in your group with ages, if passes and linen are required and if you have any pets with you. Or you can complete the on-line enquiry form.
- You will receive your quote via email asap. If you wish to proceed, just confirm via email and you will receive full booking forms, plus a copy of the Terms and Conditions. This is done electronically (postal copies on request only.)
- Please be aware that the dates will not be held for you, or shown as booked, until the deposit payment has cleared.
- All bookings are dealt with on a "1st come, 1st served" basis - the booking will be confirmed with the first guest to pay the deposit.
- Bookings cannot be taken over the berth of the Holiday Home, or what the owner has specified to us:
- Als Van = max of 7 (6 + 1 infant)
- Bounty = max of 6 (including infants)
- Bryn Horizon = max of 7 (6 + 1 infant)
- Conwy Horizon = max of 8 (including infants)
- Eden Croft = max of 8 (including infants)
- Fields = max of 8 (including infants)
- Hill View = max of 7 (6 + 1 infant)
- Jaxden Cove = max of 6 (including infants)
- Leafy Nook = max of 6 (5 + 1 infant)
- Mariners = max of 8 (including infants)
- Merlins Jem = max of 5 (4+ 1 infant of travel cot age)
- Seas The Day = max of 7 (6 + 1 infant)
- Sphinx Acre = max of 6 (including infants)
- Sycamore = max of 8 (including infants)
- We reserve the right to refuse bookings if necessary without further explanation.
- There may be some "late offers" available, however, payment MUST be paid in full at point of booking and at the very latest:- 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Any requests for dates within 48 hours of arrival will not be considered, as it does not allow enough time for paperwork to be completed, nor cleaning slots to be scheduled.
- AVMR often runs offers throughout the year:- some of these require full payment at point of booking to qualify for the discount offered.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the requirements before you agree to book!
- All offers still require a damage bond.
- All offers are still subject to all the usual Terms and Conditions.
- Dates cannot be “held” until the cleared deposit has been received.
- The deposit is deducted from your overall holiday cost.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- A refundable damage bond is charged for all bookings, which is held against any damages etc and is returned within 14 days of your departure, (usually a lot sooner!), once the property has been checked.
- If any issues arise on your departure, you will be contacted asap with details (see Terms and Conditions.)
- Once the property has been checked after your departure, it is your choice whether the damage bond is returned via cheque or bank transfer.
- The damage bond will only be refunded to the person that paid it!
- Payment details will be on your booking forms, but can be made via:
- Direct bank transfer to the AVMR business account
- Cheque or postal order, (funds must clear before your dates can be secured)
- PayPal, (funds must be "gifted" or fees are incurred, which will be charged to the Guest.)
- We can raise an invoice to you, which can be paid by credit or debit card. Charges will be incurred.
- Preferred payments are via card or by direct bank transfer
- Please note: details given are for a “holding” account only and as soon as your funds are received:– they will be transferred to a separate account, so no monies are left in this “holding” account at anytime. This is due to a previous attempted fraud.
- The deposit must be paid and cleared to secure your dates.
- Once that has been received, the remaining balance can be paid in any amount, at any time to suit you, but MUST be paid in full 4 weeks prior to your arrival date (6 weeks for all peak dates.)
- If it’s more convenient to you, a standing order/direct debit can be set up over a number of weeks/months for the balance to be paid in instalments, or you can just pay as and when!
- For all late bookings (within 4 weeks prior to arrival), payment MUST be made in full at point of booking, as above.
- The payment due date will be shown on your booking form.
- Receipts are issued with EVERY payment made, including the deposit. This will also show your current balance statement and due date – so you know exactly where you are with it all! This is sent via email, postal copies on request only.
- Approximately 10-14 days prior to your arrival date, you will receive a full "arrival information pack", including confirmation of your arrival and departure times, key collection and return arrangements + how to reach the Holiday Home once you are on site!
- It is endeavoured to give you as long as possible on park, but that will be dependant on other bookings, as obviously a full change-over clean has to be processed in-between every guest.
- Usual arrival times are set between 2-3pm, with departure times at 10am – but if it is possible to alter these, you will be informed asap!
- Als Van: Passes required
- Bounty: Passes required
- Bryn Horizon: Passes required
- Conwy Horizon: Passes required
- Eden Croft: Passes required
- Fields: Passes required
- Hill View: Passes required
- Jaxden Cove: Passes required
- Leafy Nook: Passes required
- Mariners: Passes required
- Merlins Jem: No passes required
- Seas The Day: Passes required
- Sphinx Acre: Passes required
- Sycamore: Passes required
ASHCROFT COAST 2018 Pass Prices: Prices are for the break - not per person. Day Passes are also available from the Reception Office at £5.00 per adult, £2.50 per child. They can be included in your booking at cost, or you can buy them direct from Parkdean Resorts on your arrival.
HAYLING ISLAND 2018 Pass Prices: Prices are per person - not for the break. Day passes can be bought for visitors. Passes are not included with your rental and have to be purchased direct from Parkdean Resorts on arrival.
LOWER HYDE 2018 Pass Prices: Prices are per person - not for the break. Day passes can be bought for visitors. Passes are not included with your rental and have to be purchased direct from Parkdean Resorts on arrival.
LYONS ROBIN HOOD 2018 Pass prices: Prices are per person - not for the break, with the family price shown. Day passes can be purchased at £7 per adult, £6 per child in peak season or £4 per adult, £3 per child off-peak. Passes are not included with your rental and have to be purchased direct from Lyons on your arrival.
- Linen is included as standard in Bounty, Bryn Horizon, Conwy Horizon and Hill View. This includes all bed linen, with beds made up on arrival.
- Linen + towels are provided as standard at Merlins Jem, with beds made on arrival
- Linen is included as standard in Mariners, but beds are not made on arrival.
- At Jaxden Cove, Leafy Nook, Seas The Day, and Sphinx Acre there is the option of including a linen pack in your break. This includes bed linen, with beds made up on arrival and is charged at £25 per booking.
- TRAVEL COT: Available free of charge at Als Van, Bounty, Bryn Horizon, Conwy Horizon, Hill View, Fields, Mariners and Sycamore. Please request at point of booking - and you will be expected to pack it away before departure! Available at Leafy Nook at Parkdean's cost price of £15
- HIGHCHAIR: Available free of charge at Bryn Horizon, Conwy Horizon, Hill View, Fields, Mariners and Sycamore - please request at point of booking! Available at Leafy Nook at Parkdean's cost price of £15
- BED-GUARD: Available free of charge at Bryn Horizon: please request at point of booking!
- MICROWAVE STEAM STERLISER: Available free of charge at Sphinx Acre: please request at point of booking!
- Bryn Horizon, Conwy Horizon, Eden Croft, Fields, Hill View, Leafy Nook and Merlins Jem do not allow pets.
- Bounty and Sphinx Acre do not allow guest pets, but please be aware the owner's dog has stayed at the property.
- Outside tethers, food/water bowls and dog throws are provided at Als Van.
- Charges are made at £10 per dog, per stay. This is purely to cover the extra cleaning fees involved, as a deep-clean is carried out after every 4-paws visit!
- All dogs are subject to the Terms and Conditions.
- Please be aware - cats, rodents, small mammals or birds are not permitted at any of the Holiday Homes.
- All of the Holiday Homes listed with AVMR are non-smoking Holiday Homes.