- To obtain an on-line quote - or to BOOK:
- Input your required holiday dates onto the search bar of our booking page and click "check availability"
- Choose your holiday home
- Change the "0" to "1"
- Follow the on-screen instructions
MINIMUM-STAYS: Our minimum stay is 2-nights:- the longer you stay: the cheaper the nightly rate becomes!
BOOKING FORMS: Our usual booking forms, along with full Terms and Conditions, will be emailed to you for checking & signature (can all be completed and signed on-line and is all very easy!) The reservation is not complete until this has been processed by you.
PAYMENT: A deposit of £75 secures your holiday, the remaining balance must be cleared 6-weeks prior to arrival: we're happy to accept instalments.
DAMAGE BOND: There is a fully refundable damage-bond of £75 on all new bookings, (£50 for all returning guests.) This bond is in addition to your holiday cost and is refunded to you asap after departure, all being well with the property, (or, of course, you can use it as the deposit for your next holiday with AVMR!)
* PASSES: We are not permitted to supply Entertainment and Facility Passes with your holiday booking: You will need to purchase these direct from your chosen Holiday Park on arrival, should you require them.
LAST-MINUTE BOOKINGS: The on-line system has been set to a minimum of 36-hours notice for bookings by default, to prevent any last-minute-booking problems... BUT: we are able to accept bookings up to midday on the day prior to arrival, which will need to be done manually: so just email!
* Please be aware: most Holiday Parks close all facilities at the end of October, (pools, entertainment etc), some will have limited opening hours in the on-site bars and restaurants. Festive "owner-only" events may be held on site, but guests will be unable to attend.