Lower Hyde Holiday Park is ideally located in the ever-popular Shanklin area of the island, with the added bonus of full use of the facilities at it's sister park at Languard Holiday Park, which is just a short walk away. So when you stay, you have double the facilities for the price of one!
Lower Hyde is situated in a stunning woodland location, but is only about a 5-min drive away from the beach and is very close to Shanklin town centre - with its famous sandy beaches!
As you'll see on our Isle of Wight page - there is no end of things to do and see on your break away.
And plenty to keep you and the little ones occupied on park:
- Outdoor heated pool with flume & splash pool (Lower Hyde)
- Small heated indoor pool (Lower Hyde)
- Heated indoor pool, fun pools, paddling pools & water slide (Languard)
- Outdoor playground (both parks)
- Multi-sport court (Lower Hyde)
- Amusement arcade (Lower Hyde)
- Barnhouse Bar & restaurant (Lower Hyde)
- Granary Diner & Take-Away (Languard)
- Oasis Sports Bar (Languard)
- Jesters Family Club (Languard)
- Evening entertainment (both parks)
- Kids Clubs (both parks)
- Wi-Fi in the main complex area (Lower Hyde)
- Wi-Fi park-wide (Languard)
- Nisa convenience store (both parks)
- Professional childcare options (Lower Hyde)
- Launderette (both parks)