Marine Holiday Park
Marine Holiday Park, in Rhyl is close to all amenities and within a 5 minute walk to the beach, with easy to access to many off-park attractions in the neighbouring towns and villages.
Off site, you can find plenty of things to do from relaxing on the beach, scenic walks, water sports, golf course, amusements, pubs and clubs and takeaways. Rhyl town cenre, Colwyn Bay and Llandudno are all just a short bus ride away.
As you'll see on our North Wales page:- there is no end of things to do and see on your break away.
Some of the many on-site amenities include:
- Sports Bar with evening entertainment
- Kids Clubs & activities from 9am
- Mermaids Cafe
- Mariners Club
- Captain's Plaice fish & chip shop
- Tropical-themed pool, with various activities (Water-Walkerz etc)
- The Sands amusement arcade
- Shipwrecked soft play area
- Adventure playground
- All-weather sports pitch
- Fishing lake (charges apply)
- Mini-mart shop
- Wi-Fi (charges may apply)
Most Holiday Parks are licensed under private club UK licensing laws and therefore requires membership to be able to use the facilities. You will need passes to be able to use Marine's facilities, (pool, Entertainment Complex etc.) These have to be purchased on arrival from the reception area and are not included in your rental. Pricing is shown below: